5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The LORD is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Brethren, let the above portion of scripture be our guide in the way we conduct ourselves and interact with others in this community. While we all believe that the Lord Jesus Christ shall be returning very shortly, we may have slightly varying views on the last days, and that’s okay. One of the purposes of this website is to leave a testimony, that there was a group of people that truly believed that the Lord Jesus Christ would have returned in our life-time, and this is the reseach that we did to support our beliefs.
Details for General Conduct
This community operates on the principles laid out in the Holy Bible. Therefore any person using this website, Christian or otherwise, must adhere to the standards that Jesus Christ would consider to be acceptable:
- You must be 16 years of age, or older to join Sim.Church’s community.
- Only 1 account per member is permitted. No sock accounts are allowed.
- Sim.Church, its owners, and staff will not be held responsible for any advice given or posts made on this site. All advice given or posts made reflect the views and opinions of the poster.
- Respect another member’s request to cease personal contact.
- For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information such as your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information. You may place your Email address and instant messenger information in your profile.
- Be truthful about your identity. This includes gender, age, etc. that you are. Don’t impersonate other members.
- Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on Sim.Church. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
- No Goading. This includes images, cartoons, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad. Quoting and then editing another members post to change the original meaning, commonly referred to as “fixed it for you” (FIFY), is considered goading.
- Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
- Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
- If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.
- Blasphemy, mockery or derogatory remarks about Christianity or any part of the Trinity – Father (God), Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit will not be allowed or tolerated.
- Please do not post, or link to, violent, disturbing, graphic, or sexually explicit images or text.
- Profanity or foul language is not allowed. This includes using punctuation, symbols, or acronyms to bypass the profanity filter.
- Be considerate and do not make another member’s experience on this site miserable. This includes making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
- Publicly releasing the contents of a member’s private communications without permission is not allowed.